Mobile Apps for iPhone, Android, and Blackberry
There are a number of apps available to students and employees of the University of Bridgeport. Access your courses using the Canvas app. Employees using the University’s voicemail system can download the Frontier Voicemail Viewer for instant access to messages.
The Canvas app allows you to access your course via your iPhone, iPod Touch, or Android phone when you want, where you want. Canvas allows you to:
- View your course syllabus
- Complete course modules
- Take quizzes and exams
- Turn in homework
- Access course content, like wiki pages, files and assignments.
- Participate in course discussions
- View your Canvas notifications
- Send and receive private messages
- View Canvas profile
Download to your smartphone today!
Just follow these easy steps:
- Visit your mobile app store via the image below and search for Canvas by Instructure
- Download the app to your smartphone; it’s FREE!*
- Open the app and for the canvas URL type “bridgeport.Instructure.com”
- Start enjoying the benefits of your new Canvas mobile app
*Data charges may apply.
Frontier Voicemail Viewer
Employees of the University who utilize the voicemail system now have an easy way to access voicemail when away from the office. Visit the Google PlayStore or the Apple App Store to download today.