Your UBNet account provides access to the following systems for registered students, staff, and faculty:
- UBmail – Student email, powered by Google®
- Email – Faculty and staff email through Microsoft Exchange
- WebAdvisor – UB’s online system for the registrar, financial aid, and bursar’s related information.
- Canvas – UB’s learning management system, which provides you with online access to important course material and information.
- myUB – the University’s portal provides a one-stop location for University information and links to WebAdvisor, Canvas, UBmail, myEurkea, and Help Desk technical support*.
Access to UBmail/Email is available 24 hours after you have completed the setup of your UBNet account.
*Accepted students who are not registered for classes will not have access to UBmail and Canvas; myUB access will be limited to WebAdvisor only.
Requirements for a UBNet Account:
To be eligible for a new UBNet account, you must be one of the following:
- Currently registered full/part-time student of the University of Bridgeport.
- Faculty/Staff of the University of Bridgeport.
- Accepted student of the University of Bridgeport.
- A graduate of the University of Bridgeport.
- A special student with permission.
Only one UBNet account per person.
Your UBNet username and password are system generated. Requests to change a username require permission from the Provost and Chief Information Officer. Usernames are not changed based on legal changes to first or last name.
Applying for a UBNet Account:
To apply for your new UBNet account, you will be asked to do the following:
- Accept the terms of the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
- Verify your identity by providing your last name, first name, date of birth and UB ID number.
- Your 7-digit UB ID number can be found on your identification badge. (Please include leading zero(s)).
To Change your UBNet Password:
Contact the HelpDesk at 855-333-8248 for assistance with your UBNet account.
Please have your UB ID # available when contacting the Help Desk.
Help Desk Phone Numbers: